Health and safety are our top priorities here at SwampTours.com. Amid COVID-19 concerns, we wish to clearly communicate all protective measures that our swamp tour company listings are enacting in order to mitigate the spread of this virus.
Note that all national, state-wide and local guidelines will be either met or exceeded by the time of tour launch.
As safety is our #1 priority, we
understand that these guidelines and guidelines set by the CDC are fluid.
Therefore please check back as we will be updating this page often.
Tour companies with listings will also adhere to the following self-imposed guidelines:
- Ensuring a plethora of alcohol-based wipes & hand sanitizers are in place throughout each touring facility.
- Ensuring that surfaces in all tour common areas (check-in area, gift shop, restrooms, deck, boats etc.) are wiped down and cleaned regularly with disinfectant.
- Ensuring that all employees wear facemasks.
- Making sure that all tour company employees have temperature checks before the start of shift. Any and all temps greater than 100.4 will be sent home.
- Listed tour companies will reduce the maximum capacity of the boats to allow guests to social distance.
- Listed tour companies will lower the total number of customers allowed at one tour time.
- Ensuring that disposable earplugs are offered as an alternative option from reusable hearing protection headsets and that reusable hearing protection headsets are disinfected and rotated.
- Swamptours.com and listed companies urge customers to book online so that they can prepay and minimize transactions on location.
As a guest or a
future guest of SwampTours.com, we recommend using the following practices to
keep yourself and others healthy:
- If you are not feeling well, or if you have been in contact with other people who are not feeling well, please stay home.
- Note that reservations may be canceled at any time before your scheduled tour. We will contact you to either refund or reschedule your tour at a future date.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then discard the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
- Keep disinfectant with you at all times.
We aim to provide you with a fun and safe way to enjoy the beautiful swamps of Louisiana. To do so, we need your help! We ask that you continue to be patient, kind, and thoughtful as we all bear through these uncertain times.